- Discovering the Magic of Creativity with ArtfulKids.ca - October 14, 2023
- Unleashing Creativity: A Comprehensive Review of the Brenette 79 Yaya Han Edition Sewing & Embroidery Machine - October 9, 2023
- Blue’s Clues Arts & Crafts VHS – Review - October 7, 2023
Glass bottles, Christmas decoration balls, Pastel sheet, Decorative leaves, Spray paint (gold and red), Jute strings, Gift Ribbon, GlueGun.
– Wrap glass bottle with twine.
– Spray it with red color.
-Paste decorative golden leaves.
– Paste green leaves cut out.
– Decorate it with red beads, decoration balls, and white gift ribbon.
– Take Glass bottle and spray with gold paint.
– Let it dry
-Now spread some glue with the help of brush on the bottle and sprinkle gold dust powder over a selected area.
– Repeat this process until you get a good amount of thickness.
– Paste silver leaves over it.
– Decorate it with gift ribbon and decoration balls.
Portable Christmas trees are ready. You can decorate them anywhere and even gift them to your friends.
For more amazing DIY Craft Ideas, visit http://www.craftinghours.com
Connect us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CraftingHours/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/craftinghours