- Discovering the Magic of Creativity with ArtfulKids.ca - October 14, 2023
- Unleashing Creativity: A Comprehensive Review of the Brenette 79 Yaya Han Edition Sewing & Embroidery Machine - October 9, 2023
- Blue’s Clues Arts & Crafts VHS – Review - October 7, 2023
Steps: 1) Old unused t-shirt.
2) Cut out the sleeves.
3) Cut widen the neck.
4) Get rid of the bottom stitch fold.
5) Make slits at the bottom. (roughly 3 inches deep between 1-inch gap)
6) Now, inside out the t-shirt.
7) Tie knots and cross knots.
8) Inside out the t-shirt again and voila!
9) Your trendy, multipurpose, t-shirt bag is ready!!!