- Discovering the Magic of Creativity with ArtfulKids.ca - October 14, 2023
- Unleashing Creativity: A Comprehensive Review of the Brenette 79 Yaya Han Edition Sewing & Embroidery Machine - October 9, 2023
- Blue’s Clues Arts & Crafts VHS – Review - October 7, 2023
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
DIY PAPER ORNAMENTS
These days, decorating one’s house is all about whose interior is better, whose interior looks classy, and whose ornaments look unique. People these days give more importance to the interior than to the outlay of their own house. So, of course, marketers out there would take advantage of this trend and increase the prices of the pretty ornaments. So, to make your house interior simple, yet classy, and well within your budget, why not make your ornaments yourself? Here is a simple tutorial on how to make a paper ornament. You may even hang these ornaments on your Christmas tree, make multiple of these ornaments to make a paper wind-chime or simply make a garland of these ornaments to decorate your house walls.
Buy scissors – https://goo.gl/QmU9rK
Buy craft paper – https://goo.gl/2tPbBt
1. Take a paper and cut 9 strips of size 1.5cm*10cm from it. Cut 9 more strips from a different coloured paper. Also, cut two small circles of a 1.5cm diameter of the same colour.
2. Fold all the strips in half along the longer side.
3. Take a bead and insert a thread through the bead.
4. Insert the thread (both ends) through the eye of a needle.
5. Knot the two ends of the thread together. Now, insert one of the two paper circles through the needle.
6. Now, insert one corner of the paper through the needle. Insert all the papers such that different colours are next to each other.
7. Now, start by inserting the other end of the top most paper through the needle.
8. Insert all the other papers as shown, inserting the needle, bringing each paper to the top one after the other.
9. Insert the other paper circle through the needle. Now, insert the other bead and knot it in place.
10. Voila! Your paper ornament is ready to be hung.
1. Use a really thick paper to avoid tearing of the ornament. The thicker the paper, the sturdier your ornament is.
2. Make sure the two colours you choose don’t clash with each other.
3. Choose the colours for this ornament that complements your wall colours if you intend on hanging it in your house.