- Discovering the Magic of Creativity with ArtfulKids.ca - October 14, 2023
- Unleashing Creativity: A Comprehensive Review of the Brenette 79 Yaya Han Edition Sewing & Embroidery Machine - October 9, 2023
- Blue’s Clues Arts & Crafts VHS – Review - October 7, 2023
Learn how to make 3 Easy Handmade Candles.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
DIY BEACH GEL CANDLE
1. Take a paper cup and drop some Gel wax cubes into it.
2. Now, take a crayon of your desired colour, and breaking them into small pieces, drop them into the paper cup too.
3. Now, microwave the contents until the wax and crayon melt completely.
4. Now, pour the melted wax and crayon mixture into a mason jar.
5. Place a candle wick into the jar.
6. Let the wax cool, making sure the wick is placed right in the middle.
7. Now, take some more Gel wax cubes in a paper cup and microwave it until it melts completely.
8. Pour the melted wax into the jar on top of the rocks and shell. Make sure to fill the jar completely and cut off the excess wick.
9. Voila! Your beach gel candle is ready for use!
DIY EGG CANDLES
1. Take a whole egg shell that had been carefully broken only at the top.
2. Place a candle wick inside it.
3. Take a paper cup and place some pieces of wax in it.
4. Take a crayon of your desired colour and, breaking it into pieces, drop them on top of the wax.
5. Melt the wax and crayon. You can use a microwave.
6. Pour the melted wax into the eggshell.
7. Carefully, push the wick and position it properly so it is exactly in the centre.
8. Let the wax cool and dry.
9. Finally, remove the eggshell.
10. Voila! Your egg candles are ready!
DIY MASON JAR CANDLE
1. Take a mason jar and remove the lid.
2. Place a candle wick in the jar.
3. Fill three-fourths of the jar with water.
4. Now, pour some cooking oil so that the jar is full.
5. Carefully, push the wick and position it properly so it is exactly in the centre.
6. Cut off the excess wick.
7. Tie a ribbon around the mouth of the jar.
8. Voila! You Mason Jar Candle is ready for use!