- Discovering the Magic of Creativity with ArtfulKids.ca - October 14, 2023
- Unleashing Creativity: A Comprehensive Review of the Brenette 79 Yaya Han Edition Sewing & Embroidery Machine - October 9, 2023
- Blue’s Clues Arts & Crafts VHS – Review - October 7, 2023
This one is all about our precious teeth!
Unusual ways to get a smile of your dreams, necessary tips on the teeth care, tips for figuring out a bad breath and possible solutions!
You’ll also discover the way tooth decay starts and how to prevent this nasty process!
Try to add at least 3-4 products from the following list to your diet if you wanna have that Hollywood smile!
– Carrots, they nourish the gums and improve the blood circulation around them.
– Oranges, pineapples and strawberries. They contain acid that whitens the teeth.
– Apples protect against tooth decay, remove unpleasant smells.
– Pumpkin strengthens and whitens teeth.
– Seafood products restore enamel and strengthen bone tissue.
– Hard cheeses maintain the acid-alkaline balance.
– Nuts feed the bone tissue and restore the nerve fibers.
– Eggs prevent damage to the teeth.
– Water washes away food and strengthens the enamel.
– Green tea prevents the formation of plaque.
– Chicory stimulates blood flow to the gums.
– Honey disinfects and heels inflamation of mucous tissue.
– Herbs stop bleeding in the gums.
– Sticks of celery fight bacteria in the mouth.
Stay safe and sound and smile more often! : )
0:46 Black toothpaste for white teeth
1:50 How to brush your teeth
4:17 How tooth decay develops
6:03 How does your breath smell like
Our Social Media:
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.